Ok, only because you said to, Tom Gara..
10 things you probably didnt know about Snoskred, in no particular order.
1. I currently have over 10,000 unread messages from scammers in my inboxes as I type this.
2. I used to go to church, a long long time ago! Only because the pastor had a South African accent, which I am absolutely a sucker for. He could have stood up there and read the back of cereal boxes and I would never have noticed.
3. Returning from my best friend’s wedding, I’d had those acrylic nails done and on boarding the plane I had this bag I was trying to stow under the seat when the person sitting next to me shoved me forwards. My thumbnail caught the edge of the seat and literally snapped in half, tearing off my real nail underneath. The inconsiderate bastard did not even notice, but the person standing behind him did.
I was tapped on the shoulder and this voice I recognised immediately offered me a bandaid – it was Mark Owen, one of my favourite boyband members. It was actually the second time we’d met – the first time was in a lift when Take That toured my home town and we stayed in their hotel.
4. I once dated a man with no hair. Literally. Not even eyebrows. And no, he did not draw them on, either. ;)
5. I used to install car stereos and compete in car audio competitions. My car measured 126db and one of my customers won third place in the car audio nationals.
6. How I got into scambaiting was, a scammer sent an email to my own personal inbox. I googled, and found a scambaiting website, and the rest is history. In my first ever scambait, I recorded over 10 hours of audio with that scammer – most of it he called me, so he paid a lot of money to have me as his wife. :)
7. I have two nephews and one niece.
8. I love sorbet and gelati.
9. I was recently pictured holding Fluffy the Anaconda ;) I love snakes.
10. I have this yellow Caroma bathroom stool which gets used for all kinds of things around the house. Since I was a baby there has always been a Caroma bathroom stool in any house I have lived in.
So there you go. And if you’re reading this, you’ve been officially tagged, and it’s your turn to tell us all 10 things we don’t know about you.. Leave a comment and I’ll link to your 10 things here for everyone else reading this to see.. ;)