1. What is your favorite word?
Friendly. My real life friends know that I use that word a lot, along with “everybody loves (insert something lovable here)”
2. What is your least favorite word?
Nuclear. Or, Nu-Cu-Lar as GWB mispronounces it.
3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
I love the absence of sound – silence.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
In Australia they call them the doof doof – subwoofers in someone else’s car. I don’t mind them inside my own car but I hate just hearing the bass with nothing else as a car drives past.
7. What is your favorite curse word? *
The word belongs to Cugat, who created a script for the baiting tool which uses this word an incredible amount of times. It is amazing to me that the scammers keep coming back for more when they keep being called this name over and over. I’ll have to put together some of the scammers reactions to it one day. I have to star it out, sorry about that ya’all. The word is F**knut. If someone annoys me, there is nothing better than saying “What a f**knut”.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a scuba diver or a funeral director.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I would hate to be a judge.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You gave it your best shot, well done. Thanks for playing.
See the post below for the questions and if you want to be tagged, you just were. ;) See?
Post a comment here to let me know where to find your post and I will link back to it in the wrap up on Sunday.
If you’re wondering where the Think Tank is, I took a week off this week – I’m feeling a bit burnt out with the techy stuff right now after the blog move.
Sephy posted one, which you can find here – Move Your Blogspot Blog To Your Own Domain With Ease – well worth a read for anyone on Blogger.