Got an email from SILVER INC? There is a separate post for that “company” here.
Here is yet another scam job email. It should be noted that these posts help thousands of people each week who arrive here on the blog after searching the web for email addresses, phone numbers, or text from these emails.
I know these posts are terribly boring for regular readers here but I hope you won’t mind – it is for a great cause.
From: Penelope Barry email@example.com
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2015
Subject: Home-based vacancy
Good morning My name is Ricardo Christian and I work as a HR Manager} at an company named Platinum, LLC. We now have vacancy for Part-time assistant, can work from home.So we are looking. After reviewing your profile we found it quite impressive and would offer you to be a part of professional group.
So, I am going to explain you all about Personal&Virtual Assistant. We want you to maintain the best quality of the work you will be doing as a Virtual Assistant.Below mentioned are your job responsibilities while you will be working with us:
– preparing, arranging or assembling and analysing or inquiring
– Research for projects as needed using the Internet ex:
– Find top 3 money managers that have written books with contact phone numbers and addresses
– Shopping and acquisitions includes providing thoughtful ideas, locating and purchasing, wrapping and delivering as needed
– Arrangements for VIP or out-of-town guests includes ideas, research, scheduling and booking, communication and follow-up as needed
– Entertainment arrangements includes ideas, research, scheduling and booking, communication and follow-up as needed see also Event Management
You will be working for 5 days a week on regular tasks, mostly from home, you earn $2,750.00 as your monthly salary, $33K/Year , bonuses from clients and paid One month test period. In order for you to get this oppertunity you need to work approximately 3-4 hours a day.email: firstname.lastname@example.org We expect you to be ready to work shortly. Other than that please DO NOT REPLY to this email if you are not looking for a job anymore. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
He is also using : email@example.com
Thanks to Sephyroth for forwarding this scam email on to me.
UPDATE 19 MAY 2015 – Seems like these scammers are mailing out these scams to people again. Thanks for contacting me and letting me know. They have changed the “format” slightly, it now looks like this –
After reviewing your data we found it perfect and would like to offer you to take this role and be a part of innovative team.
My name is Ricardo M. Christian and I am HR Manager at organization named Platinum, LLC. At this time have a position for Personal Virtual Assistant.
Payment: $2,500.00; $33K/Year;
Bonus system: Yes, available;
Career growth: Yes, available;
Test period: Yes, 30-Day;
Post schedule: 5 days a week on standard tasks; few hours a day;
Job type: based at home;
Please see below basic job responsibilities:
– Research for projects as needed using the Internet;
– Assist with corporate gifting including ideas, purchasing and delivering as needed;
– Do arrangements for VIP or out-of-town clients with scheduling, booking, collaboration and follow-up.
For you to fill this role you have to be at least 18 years old. It is a plus to have an experience in office equipment operation.
We expect you to start work ASAP. Please email us back and we will reach you shortly for a conversation.
Thank you for attention and have a wonderful day!
If you receive any job scam emails, please do not hesitate to pass them on to me – you can find my email address on my contact page – by doing so, you may prevent someone from getting scammed!